FREE Conference on Telemedicine and the Future of Telehealth in Michigan
Join us in Lansing on April 16 for a free, interactive conference on telemedicine. Discussion will go into the the myths and barriers of this promising technology, as well as the ways it has already made an impact on our state.
Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capitol
111 North Grand Avenue
Lansing, MI 48933
Thursday, April 16, 2020
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
On the agenda:
- State Medicaid and policy leaders sharing their latest updates
- Perspectives from a telehealth resource center expert and a Blue Cross Blue Shield representative
- Stories from the field, including in schools, FQHCs, hospitals, rural communities, and homes
- Lunch provided (including surprise entertainment!)
- You have telehealth experiences to share, or are interested in learning more about it