DOCTRID V Conference in University of Limerick
On April 27th and 28th 2017, the DOCTRID V conference was held at the University of Limerick. It was a major success!
Many wonderful presentations were given regarding:
- Social Inclusion- (Evert Jan Hoogerwerf and Dr Stacy Clifford)
- Athlete Leadership Programme (ALPS)
- Plenary Lecture- (Dr. Jean Frazier)
- Lifestyle and Connected Health- (Catherine Carty and Dr Daniel Tindall)
- Assistive Technologies- Gadgets & Gizmos- (Dr Mick Donegan and Dr Nigel Newbutt)
- ASSISTED & Hegerty Fellows
For more information on this conference, visit the DOCTRID website here.